Monday, November 22, 2010

Befor and Afters

Not to long ago (literally), I posted about my friend dying her hair brown and how change affects your life.

**UPDATE**

In class the next day a girl came up to her and asked her if she changed something. Kelsey said yes that she had dyed her hair brown. The GIRL classmate then proceeded to tell her that,"don't take this wrong and its not that you didn't look good be for but now, you look hot!"

I'm sooo happy with how Kelsey's hair turned out! I'm NOT saying that if you want to look hot that you need to dye your hair brown! But, sometimes change can help you feel more confident, helps you BE more confident! That's all I think is important, if your happy with yourself in any way, shape or form then you will brighten others around you. Attitude is the most important thing in life. I don't mean being sassy or being rude, I mean being positive and uplifting, having positive thoughts and uplifting actions. I'm reading a book called Attitude is everything and I LOVE IT! Inside it includes, "10 life-changing steps to turning attitude into action". Right after I started reading it I felt a change inside me. I felt more confident that the decisions I were making in my life were helping me better others around me. I was bring glitter to all my friends and, in return I was being blessed with their glitter, even if they didn't know it.

*This is a picture of the book, which can be found HERE

Here is a before and After of me with my hair change. I think its funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment