Monday, November 22, 2010

begins with your skin.


~Hello there love. Yes you, the fine looking pink skin cleaning machine. You are the love of my life!

That is what I say daily to this little thang. I call her Clariy and she is the best money I've ever spent! (don't tell Lily, my dog!) Why? you might ask. Clariy cleans my skin twice a day so as you might think "we" spend allot of time together. I also count on her to keep my skin looking in TIP TOP shape, which she does...if I may say so my self! I bought her about a year ago and I've never looked back! She deep cleans my skin while gently exfoliating EVERY TIME! and SHE DOESN'T complain. What a gem.

Need to know more?!?
Sephora.com/Clarisonic
Clarisonic.com

Seriously, this little brush has changed my skin. I know that as I age my skin will be tighter and brighter. It may sound cheesy but as a licenced Esthetician I've seen gimmicks and take home "facials" and all that jazz but a Clarisonic to me isn't just a cool thing to have but its a must have for an optimal skin care routine. It can be added into any ones daily doings, it is not gender or age specific and only take 60 seconds! THAT'S ONE MINUTE! Run out and grab yourself one for Chrismahanukwanzakah! Yeah I just used that word.


p.s Great skin makes for a GREAT canvas when you apply your make up. Healthy skin, Healthy you.

No comments:

Post a Comment