Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Smoke'n eye or Smokey eye

I LOVE A DEEP SULTRY SMOKEY EYE! So, I decided when I was getting ready for work to document my steps. Its really easy and can look good on ANY eye, as long as you fit it to YOUR eye.

Step 1. Your eye should be clean and freshly washed(you should wash your face every morning!)

Step 2. Prime your eye. SO very important. Primer keeps your shadow on and looking fabulous all day long!

Step 3. Pick out your shadows. I used my "naked" pallet from Urban Decay.

Step 4. Put your brown shadow in your crease and or all over your eye to back the rest of your makeup. Mirror it on the bottom of your eye too. I used Horse, from the "Naked" pallet.

Step 5. Keep everything shaded together. This is VERY important.

Step 6. Brow Shade. I used Sin and Virgin. Like always. They are both from the "Naked" pallet.

Step 7. Grab your black shadow. I used my Buxom shadow stick. Its amazing and it comes with perfect smokey eye brush.

Step 8. Line the eye with black. Start out small. Its okay to add but its to hard to remove black.

Step 9. Repeat step 5.

Step 10. Highlight your brow bone. I used my Cargo highlighter pen in "Campaign"

Step 11. Repeat highlight in the inner corner of eye.

Step 12. The Finishing step. Add TONS of mascara and line your inner rim. Also, make sure you blend everything so it looks seamless, giving the effect of "smoke".

There you have it! the perfect smokey eye! SO easy right!

1 comment:

  1. your eye looks good in picture #1...so not fair! great smokey eye!!

    ReplyDelete