Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksglitter

Today is a time to be thankful for you're Family, Friends, Faith, Life and anything else important to YOU. I've been so blessed with having a great manager at work that let me take 3 whole days off from work! AMAZING, I KNOW!

I love being with my family. They always make me feel so extra blessed. I have a great sister in law that's always so welcoming to my family, we traveled to her and my brothers house for the holiday. Along with my family, her family came too! and we just got done eating, playing wii, and doing our Christmas craft. Its been a fabulous time that has gone by way to fast! But, I took Video and plenty of Pictures so I have memories I will never forget.


A special little surprise came from my sister today too. She knows I have a little obsession with glitter and took a picture of her dessert..."why?" you ask. ....TAKE A LOOK!


p.s I willlllll be owning it and sister, if you read this or when I should say..., THIS would be a GREAT present for me!

*YUMMM YESSSSS that is GLITTER on her cupcake! TO. DIE. FOR.

1 comment: