Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I whip my hair back and forth



Today I colored my best friend Kelsey's hair! Doesn't she look great! Its always fun to change up your style and try new things. It wasn't to long ago that I took the Brunette jump! I'll tell you what, I'm loving it! The first time I went "brown" I hated it! Something about being 16 and brunette felt wrong, crazy I know! Now that I'm 21 I see being Brunette as being sexy. Being "natural" feels great. NOT that I don't miss being blond EVERYDAY! trust me I do. Being blond and being brunette is so different, maybe I'm the only one that feels that way, though I don't think I am. There is something empowering about change, especially changing yourself. When you change your look its at your hands, its not like when you have to change jobs or change weight even. When you change your look, you have complete control, you decide how it makes you act, feel and do.

Tonight I challenge you to change something about yourself. Take that change and CONTROL it, work it, love it, do it.

1 comment: